Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekly Round-UP: January 17th-23rd

Well, that didn't work out as planned. When I get stressed out I do the computer version of just running around in circles until I'm too tired to stay awake and go to bed (when I'm not snowed in under two feet of snow I also do the real life version and go outside!) which sometimes helps with blogging, like when I use it to read things I'm going to review a la Crown of Thorns, but a lot of times it doesn't.

And as I keep saying in these round-ups, I just have a lot of "long-term" stress right now, where I can't simply ignore something, finish it, cancel it etc to try and move past it and this is a bit unusual for me so I'm having a hard time focusing. Heck I was so distracted/tired that I didn't even notice that I initially titled my 2016 Winter Round-UP post as the 2015 version! So once again, the goal is to get four posts out this week (three here and one at OASG) but with the addition of new stresses ("oh hey a better job wants to interview me and I don't know what I'll do if I have to quit my new job after just two weeks!" "oh hey Katsucon JUST told me I'm running a panel in three weeks and I haven't worked on it since I submitted it in June!") this isn't going to be the easiest week.

And I guess I'm running a panel at Katsucon now, I'll have more details for anyone attending in another week or two, it's about shojo manga and anime and hopefully I know enough series to make it work!