Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Round-UP: April 12-18 Edition

Not as much happening here this week, this week's OASG post got, creative, so no manga reviews but I do have two different anime reviews this week. I have a movie review of Patema Inverted, which the longer I think about it the more confused I am about why it wasn't good, and a regular review for Death Parade which, the longer I think about it, was pretty amazing. Tomorrow my full review of the spring season is going up too so hurray, there is so little I'm interested in this season!

Finally, I have another audio book review this week, The Strange Maid which is the second in the United States of Asgard series which I am still enjoying but wish it was doing things a little differently. I seem to have movies on the mind and feel like this series would actually make a pretty fun series of movies but I have no idea if the rights have even been optioned, oh well, I don't think I've ever even enjoyed a book to movie adaptation that wasn't Harry Potter anyway so I'm not too crushed by stories-that-would-be-great-visually never making the transition from full prose to at least a partial prose-visual vision.