Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Note From Management

And now for a word from management: Guys when I started this year's Webcomic Review Month I knew there wouldn't be that many reviews but I never meant for the updates to get that erratic and I do apologize for that. Just started a new, 40 hour a week job and holy that leaves you with no free time, especially since my schedule is variable with no weekends off in sight. So what does that mean for this blog? I'm not sure yet, I still have a rather large backlog of stuff to review (and time every day to read or watch things on my phone, just not for writing) and I was planning on jumping back into the Nanowrimo frenzy in April since I've missed it. For the moment I plan on changing up NI's schedule just a bit, since my backlog of anime and books to review is massive I'm going to keep posting those reviews every Monday and Friday for the foreseeable future, until June at least. And then on Wednesday I'm going to alternate out between my usual tv show/movie reviews and comic book reviews since my backlogs there aren't quite as dire. If I can figure out a way to balance writing four or more reviews each week I'll go back to my earlier schedule but at this point I'd rather reduce the number of times I update instead of having half my reviews go up late.

So with that in mind, I'll see you guys next week for the new normal around here!