Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Special Announcement

Hey guys! So to keep this brief, I'm moving this week and while this shouldn't effect the posts this week I'm moving in order to find work and once I get settled into the working world routine (which could take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months) updates are going to get a little more haphazard again just because of work schedules. This is a pretty big move for me and one thing that does have me nervous (well, one among many) is that I might not have access to a library for the foreseeable future, the last few times I've gotten a library card in North Carolina I've had to bring my state driver's license and I might not be getting a new one soon since I won't be driving much. I did read quite a few books this summer and am bringing some as well, currently I've got things planned out until almost the November Month of Manga, but that still leaves December at the very least and here's my plan: I'm going to enable ads on the sight so that by the time late November rolls around I might have enough ad revenue to purchase an e-book or two (or possibly a digital comic instead) and help keep the blog going that way. I'm enabling them now since I suspect it's going to take a while to accrue even a dollar and if anyone sees any weird ads (graphic, sexual, demeaning, those that come with noise) try and take a screenshot and send it to me, in the comments if you have to, so that I can deal with it. Hopefully that won't happen but you never know!