Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly Round-UP: April 10th-16th

Just a regular round-up this week! So to go through it quickly, no book review because I got to doing it and realized A) I wasn't 100% sure what the title was anymore (oops) and B) My thoughts could be summed up as "I'm not sure why the author felt the need to include two lines that indicated this was a 1001 Nights retelling and honestly the story was a bit too internal for me to like". Honestly I can sum up 70% of the things I review that quickly but typically I don't want to. This week's book is going to be a good one to talk about though!

So, I managed to get my Spring Anime 2016 Round-UP out on the day I meant to, also posted about the first two volumes of The Wicked and The Divine rather late (just tired and stressed), reposted my Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou review, and posted my Ring of the Nibelung review on OASG.

OH one more thing, I have finally "made it" in aniblogging, I was on my first podcast! Justin couldn't make the OASG podcast recording so I guest-starred with the other host Muse (who I did the "Shojo You Should Know" series last year) and gave "It's Not My Fault The OASG Podcast Isn't Popular!" it's first bleep! I actually swear a lot in real life so I tried to be more careful for the podcast but one shit just slipped though.... And hopefully convinced more people to watch Concrete Revolutio, 90% of my preparation for the podcast was trying to figure out how to explain that show succinctly and I think I did a pretty good job!